- Join us
- Site map
- Website publication
- Well being and performance
- Performance supporting Industry and Protontherapy
- High technology supporting scientific research
- Worldwide presence
- Sigmaphi Group
- Customer service
- Become a supplier
Posts by category
- Category: Uncategorized
- Sigmaphi at NAPAC 2019 (September 2-6, Michigan, USA)
- Sigmaphi & QUACO
- SIGMAPHI & projet QUACO
- Superconductivity : Sigmaphi & Fusumatech partnership
- Delivery of a superconducting coil for KEK (Japan, COMET project)
- QUACO : participation de Sigmaphi
- Célébration partenariats Soleil Sigmaphi Sesame
- Sigmaphi Electronics successful delivery for Cornell University (USA)
- Delivery of 3 dipoles for MedAustron (Austria)
- Collaboration Sigmaphi JINR
- LERAY, (M.-J.), Status of the ELIMED beamline at the ELIMAIA facility, ELIMED 2016, Catania, Italia.
- COSSON, (O.), Tunable high gradient quadrupoles for a laser plasma acceleration based FEL, FEL 2017
- DOMENGE, (J.), S-QD, Quench detection system, IPAC 2017
- ANTOINE, (S.), From studies to the fabrication of the high gradient permanent magnet quadrupoles for the ELIMED collection system, IPAC 2017, Copenhague
- CAVELLIER, (M.), Design challenges and manufacturing status of field regulated systems, IPAC 2017, Copenhague
- MAULAT, (O.), Injection kicker for HESR at FAIR using semi-conductor switches, IPAC 2017, Copenhague.
- PORHIEL, (A.), Design, manufacturing and testing of a unique coil collaring system for the Jefferson Laboratory's large superconducting magnets SHMS dipole and Q2Q3 quadrupoles, IPAC 2017, Copenhague.
- COSSON, (O.), Tunable high gradient quadrupoles for a laser plasma acceleration based FEL, 2017.
- COSSON, (O.), High gradient magnet quadrupole (Quapeva).